Open Evening - Wednesday 9th March 2016
16:00 to 18:30
We're holding an open evening on Wednesday 9th March as an opportunity for prospective Year 9 and Year 12 pupils and parents to come to our campus and find out all about Studio West. The open evening starts at 16:00pm and we'll be welcoming people to our enterprise and innovation campus right up until 18:30pm.
We want to talk to anyone moving into Post 16 in September to discuss what Studio West offers and how it could be the right choice for your future education. We also want to talk to anyone moving into Year 9 in September who is interested in experiencing a unique approach to education in the North East.
Studio West offers a new and innovative approach to learning by:
- focusing on giving students genuine work skills and experience
- creating a business like learning environment with year round opening an 8:30 to 4:30 working day
- providing access to enterprise level facilities
- delivering pioneering Project Based Learning
- providing weekly work placements, many of which are paid
- staying small. We'll never have more than 300 students.
- offering a personalised curriculum, designed to meet the goals and aspirations of our students
Here at Studio West it is all about hard work, making progress and developing our students so that they become real contenders in a global world. We've had a wonderful first year and we're looking for the next set of exceptional students to come and experience their dream school and dream job, all under one roof.
And don't forget our commitment to you...
"Every student will be guaranteed a place at University, an apprenticeship, a job, or a chance to setup their own business"
This is the guarantee we give to every student that walks through our doors
So come along this Thursday and talk to us about why Studio West is the perfect choice for you
Mrs Wigham, Principal