Post 16 Information Day - Monday 11th May 2015
We're holding an open day on Monday 11th May 2015 as an opportunity for prospective pupils and parents to come to our campus and find out all about Studio West. The open day starts at 16:00pm and we'll be welcoming people to our enterprise and innovation campus right up until 18:00pm.
We want to talk to anyone moving into post 16 in September to discuss what Studio West offers and how it could be the right choice for your future education
Studio West offers a new and innovative approach to learning by:
- focusing on giving students genuine work skills and experience
- creating a business like learning environment with year round opening an 8:30 to 4:30 working day
- providing access to enterprise level facilities
- delivering pioneering Project Based Learning
- providing weekly work placements, many of which are paid
- staying small. We'll never have more than 300 students.
- offering a personalised curriculum, designed to meet the goals and aspirations of our students
Here at Studio West it is all about hard work, making progress and developing our students so that they become real contenders in a global world. We've had a wonderful first year and we're looking for the next set of exceptional students to come and experience their dream school and dream job, all under one roof.
And don't forget our commitment to you...
"Every student will be guaranteed a place at University, an apprenticeship, a job, or a chance to setup their own business"
This is the guarantee we give to every student that walks through our doors
So come along this Thursday and talk to us about why Studio West is the perfect choice for you
Mrs Wigham, Principal